FANTASY BATTLES & COOL STUFF http://www.cooltopten-fantasybattles.blogspot.com
FANTASY BATTLES

SEARCH FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS
 

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

fantasy battles STAR WARS funnies


Well guys the next Fantasy battle will be DRACULA VS GHOSTBUSTERS as voted for by you guys.So while I get a troop of demented monkeys to get to work on writing this fantasy battle which will be ready in a couple of days ,here's some funny star wars stuff I found on the web to keep you entertained until then.First up we have GAY VADER & ELVIS TROOPER , I wonder who would win in a fantasy battle between these too.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also here's the top ten star wars quotes with the word pants added , I just love this .
I find your lack of pants disturbing.
You are unwise to lower your pants.
Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
The Force is strong in my pants.
Your pants, you will not need them.
You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
Governor Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.

Labels: , , , , ,

xbox_468 <
link here
  • link here
  • <
    Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates