FANTASY BATTLES & COOL STUFF http://www.cooltopten-fantasybattles.blogspot.com
FANTASY BATTLES

SEARCH FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS
 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SCI - FI & Fantasy Video funnies .Futurama vs The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

The next Fantasy battle will be BENDER VS MARVIN .They have both been contacted and are up for the challenge, well when I told Bender his initial response was " You can bite my shiny metal ass!!"
But after some reassurance that there could be some free beer for the winner he changed his tune and started training for his big day.
Marvin's response when I told him was " I suppose a Fantasy battle cant be any worse than being cleaned with a brillow pad" , he then wanted me to listen to his new song that he recorded
Marvin's song .

This Robot fantasy battle will be ready in a couple of days, so stay tuned .Until then to keep your Geeky SCI -FI juices flowing and give you a laugh check out these two videos .The first one is a commercial from 1976 for star trek toys, and the second well lets just say I really want one "HOLY BLAST OFF !!"

Labels: , , , , , , ,

xbox_468 <
link here
  • link here
  • <
    Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates