FANTASY BATTLES & COOL STUFF http://www.cooltopten-fantasybattles.blogspot.com
FANTASY BATTLES

SEARCH FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX VS SPIDERMAN 3

Spiderman 3 (2007) vs Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)



SPIDERMAN 3 The highly anticipated final chapter of the popular Spider-Man trilogy sees Peter and Mary Jane finally together at last, but three new enemies, the Sandman, Venom and Spidey's old enemy, the New Goblin, his best friend, Harry Osborn, threatens the lives of people close to Peter. I cant wait to see this movie . released May 4th, 2007

vs


HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX



Harry is about to start his fifth year at Hogwarts. He's desperate to get back to school and find out why is friends Ron and Hermoine have been so secretive all summer. However, what Harry is about to discover in his new year at Hogwarts will turn his world upside down.... A new witch takes control at Hogwarts, throwing the entire school into chaos.Not only has Poor Harry got enough on his plate but he must study for his OWL exam .
-----------------------------------------------------------

MY CHOICE

Ive been looking forward to both of these great movies coming out , but I was thinking today which one would I rather see ? .If I arrived at the cinema and both of these movies where on at the same time which one would I see first ? . After nearly giving myself a brain aneurysm thinking about this I came to the conclusion its got to be spiderman 3 , I rationalised it by spiderman 3 has got better Eye candy in the form of redhead Mary Jane and I like the idea of spiderman turning to the darkside for a while.I know I,m so fickle , so what do you guys think, which one are you looking forward to seeing?

The next FANTASY BATTLE
The next fantasy battle that you guys wanted to see will be ANGEL VS SPOCK , I think we are gonna be in for a real treat.Ive informed both contestants and they are ready to rumble.Spock's reply when I told him was " It is illogical to engage in physical combat unless an imminent threat is posed to ones self " .But after I informed Spock that Angel called him a giant Pixie and he was sure that he fancied kirk , Spock raised one eye brow.which in my book says lets get it on.

So the fantasy battle of ANGEL VS SPOCK in all is Vulcan neck pinching , Vampire transforming glory will be brought to you in a day or two.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

xbox_468 <
link here
  • link here
  • <
    Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates